A friend of mine recently mentioned the delicious low point dessert she made to curb a craving she had. She made some sugar free, fat free white chocolate jello and topped it with strawberries. YUM! So I started thinking about the dessert items I have made to hit the spot.
One of them is a delicious s’mores recipe that uses marshmallow creme instead of marshmallows and uses mini chocolate chips instead of a chocolate bar. You bake it in the oven (or toaster oven) and within 5-10 minutes a delicious, mouthwatering snack comes out.
I just took that recipe and spiced it up for what I was craving. And while it did come out with a higher points value, that’s ok! It was so worth it. And I only ate one serving and shared the other with my son. He was more than ecstatic to help me eat some points so I wasn’t tempted to go after the other one.
- 2 graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 350. Place graham crackers on foil lined baking sheet.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of creme on each cracker. Sprinkle with ½ tablespoon of chocolate chips and drop ½ tablespoon of peanut butter on each.
- Bake for about 8 minutes and take out of the oven. Let cool for 2-3 minutes before biting into heavenly perfection.