Cleaning Up After Messy Kids With BISSELL CleanView Vacuum

Bissell Cleanview Vacuum with One-Pass Technology

Life with kids is just plain messy. From crumbs on the floor to toys being strewn about, our house looks like a tornado went through it about 95% of the time. The other 5%? We’re expecting company!

So my daily cleaning routine always includes vacuuming at least once. Since over half of our house has carpets or a large rug, that’s a lot of vacuuming.

But one thing that’s helped me out a lot recently is my new BISSELL CleanView Vacuum.

BISSELL’s CleanView Vacuum with OnePass technology saves me time and gets the vacuuming done faster. With the innovative brush design, this vacuum cleans on it’s initial pass over your carpet for excellent cleaning. It also includes a Bottom Easy Empty™ Dirt Cup for added convenience.

With a vacuum that works with the first pass I don’t have to spend time going over the same spots repeatedly. And that means more me-time to sit back and relax before moving on to the next task!

Bissell Cleanview Vacuum with OnePass Technology close up

 Cleaning Up After Messy Kids

My new vacuum arrived at my doorstep all shiny and new. And just like any other new appliance or gadget we get for the house I was very excited to open it up and start trying it.

Lucky for me, the vacuum assembly was super easy. I didn’t even have to call my husband at work for help (something I’m known for!). And soon I was cleaning up the kids room. Next up after the hallway and our master bedroom was the kids playroom.

Now the kids room and the playroom are known to have bits and pieces of just about anything in them. From pieces of crackers to caked on mud on their shoes to dog hair from where our dog naps, the carpet and rug can get messy fast!

But all of this came up with just one sweep of the BISSELL CleanView Vacuum. And I couldn’t be happier with the results. Clean floors!

Bissell Cleanview Vacuum with OnePass Technology brushes

 Tools and Accessories

This vacuum not only has a powerful suction and awesome brush design, it also comes with the tools needed to clean hard to reach places and other surfaces.

The on-board attachments include a 4” TurboBrush®tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard-to-reach places, a 10” crevice tool for nooks, crannies and corners and an upholstery tool and 11” extension wand for added convenience.

These tools not only make it easy to clean, they’re also easily accessible and have little homes built right into the vacuum so they aren’t getting lost around the house.

Bissell Cleanview Vacuum with OnePass Technology in hallway

I absolutely loved the ease of use with this vacuum! Not only was it’s lightweight design easy to maneuver, it felt sturdy in my hands. I could feel the power of the vacuum working as I used it throughout the house but it took little effort to push around.

If you’re looking for a great vacuum that gets the job done even with messy kids and pets than this is definitely a vacuum worth looking into!

This BISSELL CleanView Vacuum can be purchased on Amazon. You can find Bissell on Facebook and follow them on twitter at @BISSELLclean.

Disclosure: I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for BISSELL. I received a product sample to help facilitate my review. All opinions are my own.

Print Friendly
Pinterest Inspiration


  1. oh, that is fabulous! I could use one of those.
    Cinny recently posted..#Marvel’s #IronMan3 exclusive new #trailer finally arrivesMy Profile

  2. Thanks for the review – we’re looking for a new vaccum. I’m definitely considering this one.
    Cristine recently posted..Bracelet bling as unique as my personality, JewelryMy Profile

  3. Laura O in AK
    Twitter: LauraOinAK

    We have issues with lots of chunky things (liked dried food) on the carpet at times. This looks like a vacuum to consider for when our current one dies.
    Laura O in AK recently posted..Learning About the American Dream with Abraham’s JourneyMy Profile

  4. Mallery Schuplin
    Twitter: horridhousewife

    A good vacuum is worth its weight in gold when you have 5 cats!
    Mallery Schuplin recently posted..Teeccino Coffee & Irish Cream Cocktail RecipeMy Profile

  5. I so need this my cheap vacuum broke and I am literally using a broom to get my house clean.

  6. Jessica A
    Twitter: ThenWere4

    Oh my gosh.. I’m so jealous! What an incredible-looking vacuum! I need one of those around here, for sure! 🙂
    Jessica A recently posted..Peeps Spring Wreath TutorialMy Profile

Speak Your Mind


CommentLuv badge

(c) Simmworks Family Blog - All Rights Reserved