Enjoy Summer Fun by the Pool with Snapple Half and Half

I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.

Enjoy Summer Fun and Stay Refreshed with Snapple Half and Half Summertime for our family in one word: Craziness! From barbecues to parties to weekends at the beach we always seem to be on the go. And living in Southern California, the summer weather can be draining.

Having a tasty beverage to take with us when we’re on the go and enjoying our summer activities is important to my family. Snapple Half and Half not only goes with us, but it keeps us hydrated and gives me a tasty alternative to the water I normally carry around.

The best part? This lemonade iced tea drink is only 10 calories! Say what?

You can see more about my shopping experience for Snapple Half and Half in my Google + Album herePool Playdate with Snapple Half and HalfWe were invited over for a pool playdate at my friend’s house so as a thank you for letting us take over her pool we brought over the snacks and refreshments.

She had no idea that diet Snapple now included half and half and was excited to try this new brew for herself!

Pool Playdate with Snapple Half and Half close upI brought over some tasty treats to share including berries and greek vanilla yogurt, mini blueberry muffins with cream cheese, and mini pound cakes with whipped cream and berries.

Pool Playdate with Snapple Half and Half dessert The mini pound cakes were so easy to make! If you’re looking for a quick dessert idea for your summer barbecue you’ll have to try them.

Here’s what you need:

• mini pound cakes (or angel food cakes)
  • whipping cream
  • berries

Then you simply add the cream to the top of the cakes and top with a handful of berries each. These make a beautiful dessert and you don’t even need a fork to enjoy them!

Pool Playdate with Snapple Half and Half pool time The kids loved swimming an built up quite a hunger and a thirst after they exhausted themselves in the pool. And us mamas were quite thirsty as well!

Snapple Half and Half provided the perfect drink to cool down after we had fun swimming and playing in the pool.

We enjoyed our day by the pool and will definitely be packing up our Snapple Half and Half for more adventures this summer.

Pool Playdate with Snapple Half and Half in a cup

Whether you’re enjoying your kids ball game, heading out for an impromtu picnic at the park or relaxing at the beach, Snapple Half and Half is a tasty, affordable solution that’s always ready for your on-the-go adventures.

The awesomeness doesn’t stop here! Between now and September 30th, you can get $1 off Snapple products from Walmart. While checking out the coupon, you can also read about the “Snapple On-The-Go” photo contest coming soon.

If you’re looking for more fabulous ideas on how to enjoy summer, check out this awesome digital magazine below!

Where would you take Snapple Half and Half?

Comments

1. Tiffany C.

I would take my Snapple Half and Half to the beach, or the pool. Looks so refreshing. I’ve seen the commercial, always makes me laugh.
    Tiffany C. recently posted..Wordless Wednesday with Linky: Sunday FundayMy Profile

2. Sarah BB @ East9thStreet
    Twitter: east9thstreet

On my road trips! My pop usually goes flat quickly so I’m always looking for tasty drinks to take along with me.

Great photos Danielle! You can come over to my house with those snacks any day! :)
    Sarah BB @ East9thStreet recently posted..NEW Delivery Man TrailerMy Profile

3. Dang! I wish I had a pool to invite you over to play in! You can bring those refreshments to my house any time! They all look amazing!!

And your photos are stunning. I am just admiring all your well colored and clear shots. It’s so beautiful!
    Amber Edwards recently posted..Bring your Portable Music to a New Level of Sound with Soundfreaq Sound Platform 2 Bluetooth Speaker #sponsoredMy Profile

4. Chrysa says:

That sounds so refreshing – I could go for a glassful right now. I love your fruit dip bowl with the little swimming man – so cute!
    Chrysa recently posted..Salsa Bites Recipe with Triscuit Brown Rice Savory Red Bean – Delicious!My Profile

5. I think I’d plop a bottle of that right next to me at the computer and enjoy! I’m just starting to really like iced tea so I want to try this!
    Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell recently posted..Firecracker CupcakesMy Profile

6. Jessica A
    Twitter: ThenWere4

Oh my…I think this will be my new go-to drink for this summer! It has been 98 degrees here all week and I would love this to bring over to my sister’s pool! :) And those little cakes look delish, too!
    Jessica A recently posted..Natalie’s Birthday Bash :: Salt City Emporium Leggings #giveawayMy Profile

7. Amiyrah says:

Your pictures are amazing! I had no idea that the new snapple half and half had a diet version. This will be great to serve during our kids’ birthday party. The parents always end up drinking kiddie beverages and this would be a great change. Thanks for sharing with us!
    Amiyrah recently posted..Top 10 Summer Cocktails and MocktailsMy Profile

8. Brandy Myers says:

My husband loves his Snapple. He takes it in his cooler with him to work everyday. I love that it has way less calories than the pop he used to take everyday!
    Brandy Myers recently posted..5 Fashion Tips for Big and Tall MenMy Profile

9. kerri says:

i take mine with me all the time i love my diet snapple!

My daughter loves half and half! And it looks like you had an awesome time!

Hubby calls these Arnold Palmer’s. I have never tried it, but I love Snapple and it looks delicious! Especially in the heat at the pool! Your mini pound cakes look delicious too!
    Leila recently posted..Playtime Fun with Polly PocketMy Profile

12. Jamie @ Roubinek Reality
    Twitter: jmroubinek

These look delicious! I think I need to try them!
    Jamie @ Roubinek Reality recently posted..Road Trip With the 2013 Chevrolet TraverseMy Profile

13. Jayna says:

Looks like you had a fantastic playdate! I bet your kiddos were wore out when you got home ;)
    Jayna recently posted..#ad We picked up some Nudges – a new healthy dog treat #NudgesMomentsMy Profile

14. Angela says:

I’m sure you’ll be invited over again very soon after bringing those great refreshments!
    Angela recently posted..Date Nut Scones RecipeMy Profile