Weight Loss the Right Way with Nutrisystem #NSNation #Spon

I was selected to participate in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. I will be receiving free food and weight loss support in exchange for my participation in the #NSNation program.

Nutrisystem Weight Loss Week 8

I cannot believe it. 8 weeks on Nutrisystem and I’m 15 pounds lighter! I truly feel as if I’m succeeding at weight loss the right way.

With Mother’s Day this past weekend and my monthly visitor coming into town I thought for sure that my weight would be up. And for a while there it was. Yes… I admit that I’m a daily weigher. But with the exercising, eating on plan, and drinking plenty of water I succeeded in losing another 1.3 pounds this week.

I am also getting closer to a the end of my 6 Week Challenge at the YMCA and will have my final weigh in next week! Lets cross our fingers that my team wins because I could surely use the $50 credit they award each member of the winning team.

I’m planning on continuing the team training with my personal trainer and some of the awesome women I’ve met along the way until the next team challenge.

new running shoes Weight Loss the Right Way

A great achievement I made this week after receiving these gorgeous running shoes for Mother’s Day was running twice. Both three miles. But that’s not the biggest achievement.

The biggest achievement is that my first run was a 12 minute mile and my second run 5 days later was an 11 minute mile!! I am so stoked that I’m pushing myself further and succeeding.

What I love most about this program is the fact that it isn’t hard to stay on plan. I feel full, satisfied, and not in the least bit deprived because I get to choose my favorite foods every month. If I wanted to eat a Nutrisystem blueberry muffin every single week I could! I don’t, but I could.

And while I’m not dropping huge numbers, I’m consistently losing at a healthy rate. Now that’s weight loss the right way!

Lets check out my progress so far:

My Weight Loss Journey

Week 1: -4.8 lbs

Week 2: -0.9 lbs

Week 3: -1.1 lbs

Week 4: -2.7 lbs

Week 5: -1.6 lbs

Week 6: +0.3 lbs

Week 7: -2.9 lbs

Week 8: -1.3 lbs

Starting weight: 209.8 lbs

Current weight: 194.7 lbs

Total loss so far: 15.1 lbs!

Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting http://www.nutrisystem.com/nsblog!

Nutrisystem-Success

Disclaimer: I was selected to participate in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. I will be receiving free food and weight loss support in exchange for my participation in the #NSNation program and weekly updates of my progress on Nutrisystem. Regardless, all opinions are 100% my own. Individual results will vary.

Comments

1. Mitch
    Twitter: gaynycdad

My blog wife Linda is doing this as well. I am going to have to have you 2 inspire me, chubby fellow that I am.
    It’s all Entennmann’s fault!
    Mitch
    Mitch recently posted..@OfficeDepot Real Change – They Sent Me Supplies For My Son’s Class – Meet His Teacher!My Profile

2. Ronni Keller says:

My daughter is in the middle of a 10 week challenge to get a healthier lifestyle and loose some weight as well. She’s not doing NutriSystem but has decided that if this current plan doesn’t work, that’s het next step.

And look and you dropping the lb’s!!! GO GIRL!!
    Ronni Keller recently posted..Health and Weight Loss Journey Week 2 Update and Tips For Real WomenMy Profile

3. Debi@ The Spring Mount 6 Pack
    Twitter: thespringmount6

You are doing fantastic. Using NS really helped me last summer.
    Debi@ The Spring Mount 6 Pack recently posted..Sick and Tired of Losing Your Kids Things?My Profile

4. Tosh
    Twitter: SuperCouponLady

How cool is the team challenge at your YMCA!! What a motivator and way to go!! I hope your team wins!!
    Tosh recently posted..10 Best Ways to Save Money at Disney World!My Profile

5. Angela says:

15 pounds is a great accomplishment! I love that you started running. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Angela recently posted..Watermelon Lemonade RecipeMy Profile

6. Jamie @ Roubinek Reality
    Twitter: jmroubinek

15 pounds is a great accomplishment! I’m in the middle of a fitness plan, too, and progress just feels so good! Keep up the great work! It’s so motivating for others to read. :)
    Jamie @ Roubinek Reality recently posted..Getting Fitness Crazy with the Old Navy Pretty Muddy Mud RunMy Profile

7. Tiffany C.

Congrats on the 15 pound loss thus far. What a success!
    Tiffany C. recently posted..Little Caesars New DEEP!DEEP! Dish Pizza + GiveawayMy Profile

Congrats! That is a huge success and I know you are working so hard on it :)

9. Kerri (TheMaven)
    Twitter: _themaven

You are rocking right along! Congrats!! :)
    Kerri (TheMaven) recently posted..Give them what they really want.My Profile

Woohoo! How fantastic for you! Keep up the great work!!!
    Leila recently posted..Pains of Working in an OfficeMy Profile

11. Write more,thats all I have to say. Literally,
    it seems as though you relied on the videeo to make your point.
    You obviouely know what yoire talking about, whhy throw away your intelligence on just
    posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us somethin enlightening
    to read?