Use @Playskool Toy Finder To Find The Ultimate Toy #thisskoolrocks

Hasbro Toy Finder

Sometimes finding the right gift for your child can be hard. Especially with the growing list of toys they see on TV start to get added to their wishlist. And you know that more than 1/2 of those toys are going to be played with once and discarded.

So when I started to shop for my almost 4 year old son, I headed over to use the Playskool Toy Finder to find the perfect toy for my son.

Playskool Toy Finder

Playskool Toy Finder Shows Results

With a few simple clicks of the mouse, I was able to select my son’s age, what toy brands and characters he is into, and what I wanted to get from the toy. My number one request? Well… any mother knows that sharing is an important aspect of playing so sharing with others was my first priority.

Then I wanted to entertain the child that couldn’t sit still. Because once my child gets going, he doesn’t stop! He needs something to entertain him at all times. However when he gets into a mood, all he wants to do is sit on the couch and watch tv. So my third selection was to peel kids off the couch.

With my choices made I got the Toy Finder going and filtered out everything that didn’t meet my criteria. It was fun to see 23 toys pop up for me to check out!

Playskool Toy Finder

Narrowing Down Choices to Choose the Ultimate Gift

There were quite a few toys that the toy finder found that would be perfect for my son. Each would be something that challenged him to share, got him off the couch and playing, and created tasks for him to concentrate on and force him to slow down a bit to play.

Ultimately it came to me comparing what he’s been asking for from Santa and what met the criteria I placed in the toy finder. And the decision was quick and easy! As soon as I saw the Chuck & Friends FLIP The Bounce Back Racer in the first line on the first page of my results I knew my son would flip when he got it. And in a good way.

He is absolutely obsessed with all things moving. And adding an R/C element to everything makes it even better. Plus, this is a toy that he’ll definitely have to take turns with. But not with his sister… with his dad!

Chuck & Friends FLIP the bounce back racer

Easy to Use and Perfect for the Holidays

I absolutely loved how easy it was to use the Playskool toy finder. Not only did it end up showing a great list of toys for me to choose from for the holidays, I ended up finding the perfect gift to ask Santa for this holiday season.

Seeing the joy on his face when he receives this gift will be the best. The joy I feel while watching my children during the holidays is magical. And being able to easily find and purchase gifts for them during the holiday season makes my job a heck of a lot easier.

I’ve already added a few things from my results to my son’s birthday wishlist so we can get a head start on gifts for that.

Hasbro Chuck The Truck

If you’re still stumped on what to get your child this holiday season I highly suggest checking out the Playskool Toy Finder to find the perfect toy for the child(ren) in your life. Simple, easy, and pretty right on with choosing something my kids would love!

You can head over to the Playskool website and check out all of the great things they have to offer right now. You can also find Playskool on Facebook and follow them on twitter at @Playskool.

Plaskool Brand Ambassador

Disclaimer: As a part of the Hasbro Brand Ambassador program I will be compensated for 2 official posts in addition to free products for review purposes. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. All opinions are my own.

Comments

1. Jaime Nicole says:

I love shopping tools that allow me to narrow down by age.. sometimes I go one category up though to get toys that maybe good for longer, if they are safe!
    Jaime Nicole recently posted..Why It’s Not OK to Call Me a Fat GirlMy Profile

2. Melissa says:

That is great- even better for family/grandparents!!! Will share for sure!

3. Liz
    Twitter: woofwoofmama

We’ve got nieces and nephews of various ages to buy for and the number of toy options are just overwhelming! It’s super handy to find online tools like this one that help narrow down the choices!
    Liz recently posted..Panasonic Jet Force Bagless Vacuum: Perfect for Homes with Pets!My Profile

4. Michele Ertter Brosius
    Twitter: savingmichele

Wow, the toy finder is awesome. Since my kids are all grown, it’s sometimes hard to come up with gift ideas for my young nieces and nephews. Thanks so much!
    Michele Ertter Brosius recently posted..Daily Coupon Rewind!My Profile

5. Janet W. says:

What a nice website! This is great for me as a grandma so I can easily find what’s age appropriate for my grandson!

6. Erika E says:

I think this is a great idea. There are so many choices available it’s overwhelming and this helps to narrow them down. I picked ‘Being the coolest gift giver at a party’ just for fun to see what it would show me!

7. Liberty Boblett says:

I used this to find a gift for my cousin’s son. It takes a lot of the guess work out of finding a great present!

8. Georgia says:

I really have no idea how to shop for my nephews – so this definitely has given me some great ideas!! THanks! Georgia

9. desiree says:

these re the nly kind of tys i get to give thekid they last and they are durlbe

10. Sydney says:

I will check this out and explore a little more :) Thank you for the post :D

11. ANN*H says:

This is nice. I like that you can find age appropriate toys easier . And toys that I may not know they have when looking for my grandsons Christmas gifts. I dont always know whats popular this year. A great idea for toy finder. Thanks much for the use of it

12. cathy henatyszen says:

Love the toy finder idea

happy holidays to all

13. helen says:

such a cool idea

14. Darwin says:

This is a great gift for my boys. Wish I saw this before ChristmaSs

15. Gianna says:

It found this for me: Rocktivity.

16. Kelly Tanner says:

This website is a great idea. It could be especially useful for grandparents to show them what is age appropriate for their grandchildren. Love it!

17. krista grandstaff says:

This is an awesome tool! I have always made it a priority to find tools that my kids could play WITH…and not play for them…( like tickle me Elmo…cute, but come on, he’s only fun the first day…if that long) That’s why I have always leaned towards blocks, wooden, lego…and things like that…this tool on the Playskool website would help, as well as letting family members know what we’ve decided on here. ( they think I’m picky but I have three boys and one girl…I have every boy toy known to man and then some…lol.. )

18. michelle gilliland mcafee says:

This is cool, I have 6 great nieces and nephews and this will help me know what kind of toys are out there and what to get them. Thanks for the good information.

19. Thomas Murphy says:

This is a great idea, thanks for the review

20. MonaG says:

Many times my daughter sees so many ads for toys on TV and starts asking for them. Unless I write them down to research them later, I forget but she doesn’t.

This tool would be very useful for me b/c I have criteria when it comes to the toys I buy for her :
    . Educational
    . Challenging
    . Durable
    . Entertaining
    . Reasonably priced

21. Alex Roach says:

great idea! Kids are pikcy

1. [...] To read more about the Playskool Toy Finder and Chuck & Friends Flip the Bounce Back Racer, read my review here. [...]